In order to ensure the PAC Consortium is meeting the needs of its membership, we invite you to participate in a short survey.
The specific objectives of this survey are to identify:
- A profile of PAC Consortium members, PAC activities, and member engagement
- Ways the PAC Consortium can support members to implement/strengthen their work
- Resources and publications of interest to PAC Consortium members
- Technical areas that need further exploration
- Existing or potential PAC Champions at ministries of health
All members of the PAC Consortium have been invited to complete this survey. The survey should take you less than 30 minutes to complete and participation is voluntary. Your responses are not anonymous, but will not be shared publicly. We ask that you be open and honest when answering. Your answers, participation, or non-participation will have no negative impact on future participation in PAC Consortium activities. You may exit the survey at any point.
To complete the survey, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Christopher Lindahl (firstname.lastname@example.org).